Whether it is chemotherapy or radiotherapy, the patient has to bear the side effects of the treatment. During the treatment, the patient’s scalp may feel hot or itchy, which may cause hair loss, depression, psychological stress, and affect life quality. The anti-hair loss ice cap with gel pack (suitable for chemotherapy & radiotherapy) can effectively reduce or improve the problem of hair loss.
Each anti-hair loss ice cap with gel pack (suitable for chemotherapy & radiotherapy) is attached with five reusable gel packs and a special made inner bag. The gel pack can be frozen and placed in the anti-hair loss ice cap, which can bring freezing and soothing effects to the scalp and reduce the side effect from chemotherapy or hair loss caused by radiotherapy.
The anti-hair loss ice cap with gel pack (suitable for chemotherapy & radiotherapy) can lower the temperature of the scalp before, during and after chemotherapy or radiotherapy, thereby constricting blood vessels, and at the same time reducing the blood to bring the dose of chemotherapy or radiotherapy drugs to the hair follicle cells, thereby reducing drug damage and soothing hair loss.
- Safe to use, enclosed in superior grade Latex-free PVC Cover – sturdy and avoids leakage
- Adjustable yet Stays in Place – It came with a firm Velcro closure to ensure comfortable
- Customizable fit for all head sizes
- Easy to re-adjust as needed
- Wearable for causal use – you can take out the gel pack and put it on your head for normal use. Same as the caps you have
- Press the refresh button on the web page if the currency conversion doesn’t work properly