Whether it is an urbanite, a cancer patient undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy, or even relatives and friendships around them, they may have experienced various physical discomforts, mental pressures and pains, plus a sense of oppression from all sides. Most of them may experience mental distress and side effects of treatment in different levels, such as headaches, migraines, muscle aches, etc. They are more likely to be hot and cold from head to toe, so they can’t rest well and the sleep quality is greatly reduced. It seriously affects the recovery process of the body. Chemotherapy & radiotherapy headache & migraine relief cap effectively reduces or improves headaches, migraines and other problems.
Each chemotherapy & radiotherapy headache & migraine relief cap comes with four reusable gel packs and a special inner bag, which brings rapid freezing and soothing effects to the scalp, reducing headaches, muscle pain, tension, fever and other pains caused by chemotherapy and radiotherapy discomfort.
This naturopathic ice cap is suitable for daily use. You can put the gel pack in the refrigerator for standby normally. When a headache or migraine occurs, you can take the gel pack out of the freezer and put it in the inner bag of the chemotherapy & radiotherapy headache & migraine relief cap. Then just put on the ice cap to relieve the pain. In addition, its meticulously designed special inner bag allows chemotherapy and radiotherapy patients to wear a headache relief ice cap without being noticed a gel pack inside. You can also remove the gel pack at any time and use it as normal wear. Thus, it’s an absolutely “multi-purpose” cap that you should have.
- Convenient, easy to use – Wearable Ice wrap. Relieves pain from headaches, migraines, fever, sinusitis, tension, chemo and radio treatment recovery, etc.
- Conforms naturally to the head – One size fits almost all heads and made with a firm Velcro closure to ensure comfortable and customizable
- Safe to use, enclosed in superior grade Latex-free PVC Cover – sturdy and avoids leakage
- Easy to re-adjust as needed
- Wearable for causal use – you can take out the gel pack and put it on your head for normal use. Same as the caps you have.
- Press the refresh button on the web page if the currency conversion doesn’t work properly
There are no reviews yet.