Cancer treatment can cause the patient’s skin to become dry, itchy, red, and even peeling. Some of them also have skin pigmentation changes, with a little darkening. At the same time, the patient’s nails may crack. When a patient receives radiotherapy or chemotherapy, the skin will experience allergic reactions due to the side effects of radiation and medications, including sudden rashes, hives, or burning sensations.
At this time you should take good care of the skin. Patients can use chemotherapy & radiotherapy body lotion as a daily skincare product. It contains moisturizing ingredients which can reduce skin discomfort (redness, itching, dehydration) when applied to the skin. Chemotherapy & radiotherapy body lotion is suitable for skin rashes or sensitive skin after cancer treatment. This lotion can also relieve skin dryness or peeling caused by radiotherapy, chemotherapy or any type of drug reaction.
- Perfume-free, minimize skin sensitivity and prevent irritation
- Metal-free to avoid interference during treatment
- 100% Aloe Vera Gel: is known to help relieve pain, burning and itching sensations. It is also used for accelerated healing of skin
- 100% Aloe Vera Gel; Lanolin Oil and Acetylated Lanolin and Isopropyl Lanolate; Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate; Soluble Collagen; Tocopherol (Vit. E); Allantoin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylpropanediol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenylpropanol, Triethanolamine
- Press the refresh button on the web page if the currency conversion doesn’t work properly