For patients with cancer and other diseases, the process of chemotherapy and radiotherapy can be said to be the most difficult period. The treatment will not only cause harm to the body, but also affect the skin.
The side effects of chemotherapy and radiation treatments on the skin: The skin will become drier, dehydrated, and prone to itching, including redness, tenderness, itching, swelling, peeling, and burning.
So how to improve skin problems after cancer treatment? Patients can use chemotherapy & radiotherapy hand and foot moisturizing cream to take care of the skin after treatment and gently care for your skin. Chemotherapy & radiotherapy hand and foot moisturizing cream has the effect of moisturizing the skin and reducing skin discomfort caused by the course of treatment.
- Moisturizes and nourishes skin for up to 12 hours. A protective triple antioxidant hand and foot moisturizer that calms, soothes and moisturizes the skin
- Protective, antioxidant; replenish your skin, hair, and nails
- Free of ingredients that may irritate or harm people undergoing cancer treatment including fragrances, petrolatum, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, PABA, and phthalates
- Soluble Collagen: a very effective moisturizer that binds and retains many times its own weight in water
- Including 15% urea; 15% glycolic acid with botanicals & ceramides
- Press the refresh button on the web page if the currency conversion doesn’t work properly
There are no reviews yet.