Hair loss is a common side effect of cancer treatment. It may be caused by chemotherapy, targeted therapy, radiotherapy or bone marrow transplantation. These cancer treatments can damage the cells that help hair grow and even the hair throughout the body, including the head, face, arms, legs, armpit etc. Patients generally care about the problem of hair loss the most and are worried about their appearance. They can choose to buy our anti-hair loss and thinning dry treatment spray on the No Flower Fruit online shop. Made in Australia, it excludes any chemical ingredients & preservatives, fragrances and oil to prevent irritation and at the same time nourishes the scalp.
Hair loss varies from person to person. Patients may lose all or part of their hair. If you want to reduce thinning and relieve hair loss, anti-hair loss & thinning dry treatment can effectively relieve the side effects of cancer treatment and promote hair growth.
Anti-hair loss & thinning dry treatment spray is not just for oncology patients. Anyone having hair and scalp problems can use it anytime. It is compatible and also complements all kinds of haircare or medical hair products and treatments. You can use it with your hair care and hair wellness products, treatments and styling.
Haircare styling, products, and treatments include:
- Styling (incl. curling irons and blow dryers)
- Colouring (incl highlights, permanent and semi-permanent dyes)
- Perming, keratin, protein, and silk treatments
Medical hair products and treatments include:
- Minoxidil topical (Rogaine or Regaine)
- Hair transplants, both pre-and post-hair transplant treatment
It increases and improves performances boosting the intended results while compensating or diminishing any side effects on hair and scalp health.
The mild, fragrance-free formula can improve and soothe:
- Contains essential hair nutrients,
- MSM, B12, amino acids and botanicals can nourish and replenish the hair and scalp at the same time, and promote hair growth
- Reducing breakage, split ends and colour fading
- Lacking volume, thinning or fine hair
- Dull, porous, chemical or heat-damaged hair
- Slow-growing hair or excessive hair fall
- Taming unruly, frizzy, or static flyaway hair
- Sensitive, irritated, inflamed or unhealthy scalps
- Dry scalps, itchiness or dandruff from allergies or conditions like eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis
- Hair loss caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Hair thinning caused by medication or medical conditions
- Use by everyone – men, women (including pregnant and breastfeeding mothers) and children
- Press the refresh button on the web page if the currency conversion doesn’t work properly
- If you have any questions about anti-hair loss & thinning dry treatment spray, please contact us or ask your doctor for advice.