Hair loss, also known as alopecia, is a common side effect of cancer treatments such as chemotherapy, radiation therapy, targeted therapy, and bone marrow/stem cell transplants. These treatments can harm the cells that promote hair growth, resulting in hair loss all over the body. While hair loss related to cancer treatment is usually temporary, the new growth of hair can be very fragile and brittle, making scalps sensitive and prone to react to harsh chemicals.
That’s why at No Flower Fruit healthcare and rehabilitation product online shop, we recommend our unscented hair conditioner for chemotherapy & radiotherapy. Our conditioner is designed to nourish and moisturize the scalp and hair with natural ingredients, leaving hair looking and feeling soft, shiny, and healthy. Our gentle formula is free of harsh chemicals and fragrances, making it safe for those with sensitive skin, including those with alopecia.
Using our unscented hair conditioner for chemotherapy & radiotherapy will help to condition and strengthen the scalp and hair. Our formula is specifically designed to boost hair regrowth and detoxify the scalp in the months following cancer treatment. To use, simply apply a small amount to wet hair, massage it into the scalp and hair, and leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing thoroughly. For best results, use it regularly as part of your hair care routine.
With our conditioner, you can take care of your hair before, during, and after cancer treatments. Our unscented hair conditioner for chemotherapy & radiotherapy will help you maintain healthy hair and scalp, boost your confidence, and support your overall well-being.
Unscented hair conditioner for chemotherapy & radiotherapy:
- Cleanses hair and scalp gently and thoroughly using a bio-degradable and ph-balanced formula
- Helps relieve itching and soothes dry, irritated scalp
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) helps moisturize and smooth the hair
- 100% free of added fragrances, colourants, harsh chemicals and parabens
- Lactic Acid to balance scalp pH & remove dead skin
- Cetearyl Alcohol adds moisture without drying & helps smooth to give you the best solution without harmful additives
Wash hair using unscented shampoo for chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Apply Unscented Hair Conditioner for chemotherapy & radiotherapy to hair after shampooing, leave in for 2-3 minutes and rinse.
Purified Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Polysorbate-60, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Polyquaternium-37, Lactic Acid, 1-2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol
- Press the refresh button on the web page if the currency conversion doesn’t work properly
- Ingredients are subject to change